Tourist Cost of Australian Visa for Ghanaian Citizens 2020 | Top Crux – It’s our concern to inform the general public about the latest Tourist Cost of Australia Visa for Ghanaian Citizens 2020. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive cost of visa based on the type of visa you want.
We must make it clear to everybody here that the price of visa vary dependent on your mission and number of month or years you want to spend there.
Tourist Cost of Australian Visa for Ghanaian Citizens 2020 | Top Crux
Do you really want to travel abroad in this 2020? if yes! follow us on this article.
This is an apple opportunity for those of us that may wish to travel to Australia for one reason or the other… just stay focus for more details below.
Requirements for Australian Visa (for Ghanaian)
The requirements include:
- Original, signed Nigeria passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity
- Passport-type photograph
- Photocopies of the passport and ID card
- Proof of status
- Medical check report
- Bank Statement
- Employment Letter
- Hotel Reservations
Cost of Australian Visa in Ghana
Below is an overall summary of the visa fee depending on the category:
- Base application charge: AUD560
- Additional applicant charge (18 and over): AUD420
- Additional applicant charge under 18: AUD140
- Subsequent temporary application charge: AUD700
If you belong to any of these categories as a student, you don’t have to pay the base application charge if you’re a secondary exchange student or a student applying for a course approved under a student’s training scheme approved by the Commonwealth to study in Australia.
If you’re applying for a temporary work visa, the visa charges include
- Base Application Charge: AUD280
- Additional Applicant charge 18 and over: AUD280
- Additional applicant charge 18 and under: AUD70
Usually, with the payment for the visa application fee comes with a surcharge rate which depends on your online payment portal.
- Visa and MasterCard – 0.98%
- American Express and JCB – 1.4%
- Diners Club International – 1.99%
- ChinaUnion Pay – 1.90%
- PayPal – 1.00%
Also, this rate is applicable to debit visa cards and master cards when making payments online.
You should note that your visa fee could change from time to time. In fact, the cost of your visa is sometimes dependent on the date your application was received.
If there is a price increase between the date you lodged your application and the date your application was received, you may have to pay the new application charge.
There are some situations where you may not have to pay any visa application fee. For instance, if you belong to any of these categories, you don’t have to pay for your visa application:
- a person who applies in the course of acting as a representative for a foreign government; or
- a person specified by the Minister in a legislative instrument.
- if you are working in the entertainment industry in an event or events for an organisation who is:
- a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
- a foreign government agency, Embassy or Consulate
- a State and Territory Government or Commonwealth Government agency
a government funded event or organisation that is specified by the Minister in a legislative instrumentGenerally, the basic application charge ranges from AUD140 to AUD1020 depending on the type of visa you’re applying for.
If you’re a Nigerian living outside Nigeria and you want to visit Australia for tourist or business purpose, you can use the electronic travel authority which is available online 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Basically, an ETA allows the holder to travel to Australia as many times as required within the validity period which is 12 months from the date of issue. The maximum length of each visit is three months (90 days).
After you lodge your visa application, you can inquire about the progress of your visa application by contacting the Visa and Immigration Section at the Australian High Commission in Pretoria via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should expect a response within two days.