The Cost of Australian Visa in Nigeria 2020 | Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the new price of Australian Vise from Nigeria. Interested person(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive prices based on the kind of visa you want.
The Cost of Australian Visa in Nigeria 2020 | Top Crux
Do you really want to travel abroad for this 2020? if yes! this article is for you.
This is an apple opportunity for those of us that may wish to travel to Australia for one reason or the other… just stay focus for more details below.
Requirements for Australian Visa (for Nigerians)
The requirements include:
- Original, signed Nigeria passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity
- Passport-type photograph
- Photocopies of the passport and ID card
- Proof of status
- Medical check report
- Bank Statement
- Employment Letter
- Hotel Reservations
Cost of Australian Visa in Nigeria 2020
Below is an overall summary of the visa fee depending on the category:
Visa for Student
- Base application charge: AUD560
- Additional applicant charge (18 and over): AUD420
- Additional applicant charge under 18: AUD140
- Subsequent temporary application charge: AUD700
If you belong to any of these categories as a student, you don’t have to pay the base application charge if you’re a secondary exchange student or a student applying for a course approved under a student’s training scheme approved by the Commonwealth to study in Australia.
If you’re applying for a temporary work visa, the visa charges include
- Base Application Charge: AUD280
- Additional Applicant charge 18 and over: AUD280
- Additional applicant charge 18 and under: AUD70
Usually, with the payment for the visa application fee comes with a surcharge rate which depends on your online payment portal.
- Visa and MasterCard – 0.98%
- American Express and JCB – 1.4%
- Diners Club International – 1.99%
- ChinaUnion Pay – 1.90%
- PayPal – 1.00%
Also, this rate is applicable to debit visa cards and master cards when making online payments.