Shell Sabbatical Attachment 2021 | University Lecturers in Nigeria – Top Crux – Applications are currently ongoing from suitably qualified applicants for the Shell Sabbatical Attachment 2021. Interested person(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this chance.
Shell Sabbatical Attachment 2021 | University Lecturers in Nigeria – Top Crux
See Eligible Field(s):
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Biodiversity, Environmental Toxicology, Air Quality Assessment, Hydrobiology, Water Chemistry, Hydrogeology, Ecology, etc.
- External Relations: Social Performance – Social Impact Assessment; and GMoU Implementation
- Community Health: Consultant Community Health;Obstetrics & Gynaecology; and Paediatrics.
- Oil Spill Response: Mechanized Bioremediation.
- UniBen CoE: Geology and Petroleum Engineering.
- Nigerian Content Development: Process and Project Engineering.
About Shell Nigeria
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employeesâ€™ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Shell Sabbatical Attachment
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Shell Nigeria
- Country to study: Nigeria
- School to study –
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
Aim and Benefits of Shell Sabbatical Attachmen
The sabbatical attachment offers University lecturers from the rank of Senior Lecturer and above, opportunity to undertake research or other activities that would contribute to The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC). It also offers them avenue to acquire industry-related experience and lectureship at the SPDC JV Centres of Excellence (CoE).
Requirements for Shell Sabbatical Attachmen Qualification
Applicants for Sabbatical position must have relevant teaching and practical experience in indicated disciplines.
You are expected to submit the following in the online form:
- A summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SCiN business during the 12 months sabbatical (400 words maximum)
- Personal and educational details.
- Relevant Work Experience
- Maximum of three (3) referees
- Application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- Research Proposal including: Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome (1300 words maximum).
Jump To How to Apply
- All applications are to be made online through this link: SPDC website
- Make sure you submit all the necessary documents as directed
- You are also advised to follow us on our page as we shall be keeping you posted as regard this program.
We care for your opinion and that we anticipate to that. Hence, if you wish us to feed you with a lot of updated info at the proper time concerning Shell Sabbatical Attachment 2021, kindly offer us your email Address and also comment within the icon box below.