Massive Recruitment: Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply – Applications are currently ongoing from suitably qualified applicant for the Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2019. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we give out comprehensive steps on how to secure this work.
Massive Recruitment: Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply
Do you really want to work as Ogun State Teachers? if yes! this article is for you.
This is an apple opportunity for those of us who wish to work in Ogun State as one of their teachers… just stay focus for more details.
Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Portal
However, few months ago, the Ogun state government launched her recruitment portal and we gave an update on that. The same portal is currently used to publish and announce all job vacancies within the state and all interested persons who wish to apply for a job in Ogun state must use the portal to submit their application form online except where otherwise stated by the state government. Just in case you missed out on that, check how to apply section of this post.
Areas Covered by the Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment 2019/2020
The 2019/2020 SUBEB recruitment covers some areas of the state and applicants will be posted to work in the areas covered by the recruitment. Hence only candidates who can work in these areas are to apply for the job.
- Ogun West: ADO ODO/OTA, YEWA NORTH, YEWA SOUTH, IPOKIA, IMEKO AFON;
- Ogun Central: OBAFEMI OWODE, IFO, ODEDA, EWEKORO;
- OGUN East: OGUN WATERSIDE, IJEBU EAST, and IJEBU NORTH.
Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates for the Ogun State SUBEB recruitment 2019/2020 are to meet the following requirements;
- Candidate should hold at least Pass in NCE or Second Class Upper B.A( Ed), BSc.(Ed) and BED with 3 years experience in the following subject areas; English Language, Mathematics, French, Arabic studies, pre-vocational studies, Early Childhood Education, Basic Sciences and Technology and ICT.
- Applicant should have 5 O’level credits including Mathematics and English Language
- Candidates should have NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate
- Birth certificate issued by a recognized agency
- applicants are to provide letter of referees from public figures
- Applicants should have a valid means of identification(National ID, Driver Licence,
- Permanent voters card, International passport)
- Evidence of change of name(for married women)
- Applicants should be registered with Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria
How to Apply for Ogun State Teachers Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete their application form online on via the Ogun state recruitment portal by visiting https://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng. While on the portal, applicants are required to complete a registration form in other to generate a username and password and also to get your Job portal labour ID(used for applying for the job on the direct link below) to login to the portal.
You can also use this direct link to complete your application but do note that you must have to create an account on the state recruitment portal to be eligible for this job.
Note: If you get an error while creating the account, just reload the page and login with the details you provided earlier.
Deadline for Application: Ongoing