Massive Recruitment: British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019-2020 | How to Apply – Top crux – Applications are currently ongoing from suitably qualified applicant for the British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this chance.
Massive Recruitment: British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019-2020 | How to Apply – Top crux
Do you really wish to work with British American? if yes! this article is for you.
This is an apple opportunity for those of us that want to work in Britain… just stay focus for more details below.
British American Tobacco plc (B.A.T.) is a British multinational tobacco company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the largest publicly traded tobacco company in the world. BAT has a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries. Its four largest-selling brands are its native brand Dunhill and US brands Lucky Strike, Kent and Pall Mall. Other brands that the company markets include Benson & Hedges and Rothmans.
BAT has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It has a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange. READ MORE…
Available Vacant Positions
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multi billion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Regional Reward Manager
Qualifications and Requirements for British American Tobacco Recruitment
Applicants applying for the British American Tobacco recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for British American Tobacco Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply