How Can i Apply | Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) 2019 OND Internship Programme Jobs Vacancies – Applications are currently ongoing from fitly qualified applicants for the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) 2019 OND Internship Programme Jobs Vacancies. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this chance.
How Can i Apply | Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) 2019 OND Internship Programme Jobs Vacancies
Do you really want to do your interns with Guaranty Trust Bank? if yes! this article is for you.
This is an apple opportunity for those of us that may wish to do their internship programme at Guaranty Trust Bank… just stay focus for more details below.
Job Description for Guaranty Trust Bank
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Applications are invited for:
The Job : 2019 OND Internship Programme
Job Status: 12 months contract Job,Graduate/Exp
Postal Code: 23401
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Requirements for Guaranty Trust Bank
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card.
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only).
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date: Ongoing
How To Apply for Guaranty Trust Bank
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online