Fully Funded Scholarships 2020/2021 | Government of Ireland Scholarships Programme – Applications are currently ongoing from suitably qualified applicants for the Government of Ireland Scholarships Programme. Interested person(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this chance.
Fully Funded Scholarships 2020/2021 | Government of Ireland Scholarships Programme
This is an apple opportunity for those of us who may like to apply for the currently ongoing Government of Ireland Scholarships Programme… just stay focus for more details below.
We have been receiving a lot of text messages concerning difficulties in online Government of Ireland Scholarships Programme registration, but with this article it’s very simple.
Moreover, the programme is open to students who are going to enroll in the Master Research Degree Programme in Island.
Moreover, the sponsor of Irish Government Scholarship had invested over €13.6 million from 2013-2019.
Four categories of an Irish research council postgraduate scholarship exists right now. Irish research council government of Ireland postgraduate scholarship program can be 1-2 years depending upon the chosen course. The Government of Ireland International Education scholarship is eligible for All Nationality Holder across the world and it will cover all your expenses related to tuition fee, stipend, and other costs related to research, etc.
- Country of Scholarship: Ireland
- Degree: Master Research Degree
- Duration: 1-2 Years
- Nationality: All are eligible
- Deadline: 29 Oct 2020
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is unique in the Irish research landscape and complements other channels for funded postgraduate education in the Irish eco-system. Among its features are:
It is an individual, the prestigious award for excellent research for the International students. Irish International Scholarship will fund across all disciplines, from archaeology to zoology.
The free education program provides opportunities to outstanding students with the opportunity to direct their own research at the early-career stage.
Which Universities Under Irish Scholarship?
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- A stipend of €16,000 per annum
- Contribution to fees including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum.
|Call open||3 September 2020|
|FAQ deadline||22 October 2020|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 29 October 2020|
|Supervisor and referee deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 5 November 2020|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 12 November 2020|
|Call outcome||End of March 2021|
|Scholarship start date||1 September 2021|
Jump To How To Apply
- Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to apply online through this link: Please visit the official website of Irish Scholarship Here.
- Make sure you submit all the necessary documents as directed to avoid disqualification
- Also visit our page as we shall be given out the latest updates as regards this scholarship.
We care for your opinion and that we anticipate to that. Hence, if you wish us to feed you with a lot of updated info at the proper time concerning Government of Ireland Scholarships Programme, kindly offer us your email Address and also comment within the icon box below.