ESUBEB Job Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Portal | How to Apply – Applications are currently ongoing from fitly qualified applicant for the ESUBEB Job Recruitment 2019-2020. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this chance.
Do you really want to work in Enugu State as a Teacher? if yes this article is for you.
This is an apple opportunity for those of us that wish to have their daily bread as a teacher… just stay focus for more details below.
ESUBEB Job Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Portal | How to Apply
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
Location: Enugu State
- The successful candidates will be absolved into the Enugu State Teaching Service as Primary School teachers and will serve in the Primary School system.
Requirements for ESUBEB Job Recruitment 2019
- NCE (Primary Education), NCE (Adult Education), NCE (Early Childhood Education), NCE (Special Education), NCE in other relevant areas may be considered.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Eligible candidates who must not be less than 15 years and not more than 50 years of age
How to apply for ESUBEB Job Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten Application through the “Education Secretary” in their Local Government Education Authority to:
The Executive Chairman,
Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ESUBEB),
The handwritten Application should be submitted with the following:
- Two recent passport photographs
- Letter of Identification from the lgwe/Regent or Town Union Leader including their official phone number(s)
- Photocopies of Academic Certificates including First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Evidence of Age
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Method of Selection for ESUBEB Job Recruitment 2019
- A proficiency test in Mathematics, English Studies and General Paper will be conducted on Saturday 10th March, 2019.
- Candidates are advised to check in their Local Government Education Authority for their Examination Numbers and Venues for the examination, two days before the examination date.
- Any candidate whose additional qualification predates this will not be considered now or in the future.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. Candidates should provide telephone numbers for ease of communication and beware of frauds… this job is free of charge.