Crescent Point Energy Jobs 2020 | Temp – Reservoir Technologist & How to Apply – Do you really need job as a graduate? if yes! this article is for you. If you are qualified and interested over this job on this post, you ought to follow us on this page as we give out all the necessary things you need to know before making online application.
Crescent Point Energy Jobs 2020 | Temp – Reservoir Technologist & How to Apply
Crescent Point Energy Jobs remains one of the best oil company that have been good to their worker and they worth working with.
Temp – Reservoir Technologist
- Job ID: 2019-1736
- # Positions: 1
- Job Type: Full Time Temporary
- Posted Date: 3 weeks ago(12/17/2019 7:09 PM)
- Department: Engineering
- Posting Close Date: 1/10/2020
- Job Location:US-CO-Denver
- Position Reports To: Vice President, Operations and Lead Engineer – New Ventures
Crescent Point Energy U.S. Corp., a subsidiary of Crescent Point Energy Corp., is a leading North American light oil producer, driven to enhance shareholder returns by cost-effectively developing a focused asset base in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Crescent Point Energy U.S. Corp. is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Temp – Reservoir Technologist
Location: Denver, Colorado
Reports to: Vice President, Operations and Lead Engineer – New Ventures
The Reservoir Technologist will begin as a temporary or contract role that will work with a team of Engineers and Geologists to complete technical and economic reviews of various oil and gas basins and companies in North America. Preliminary scoping will lead to in depth evaluations of high graded companies and exploration opportunities to identify acquisition opportunities.
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
- Conduct preliminary scoping that will lead to in depth evaluations of high graded companies and exploration opportunities to identify acquisition opportunities.
- Collect and provide data that allows for various industry standard reservoir engineering analysis in order to present opportunities tthe New Ventures and Executive team
- Data collection from state and industry standard sources such as IHS and Drilling Info
- Data analysis using analytics software such as SPOTFIRE or Power BI
- Working closely with Geoscientists to enhance the company’s technical understanding of various oil and gas basins
- Creating Net Asset Value and Cash flow models of various companies
- Presenting analysis and making recommendations to management and executive
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma is required
- 5-10 years of experience working tight, unconventional plays
- Expert level capabilities in Spotfire or Power BI data analytics and ARIES economics; including building databases, quality checking outputs and troubleshooting as needed
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required
- Ability to meet production demands with focus on quality of work
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Ability to manage multiple demands with high attention to detail is required
- Understands that confidentiality is of utmost importance
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Spotfire, OFM, Value Navigator and Excel are an asset
- Team player who enjoys learning and contributing to team goals
How to Apply for Crescent Point Energy Jobs
- All applications are to be made online using this link https://www.crescentpointenergy.com/careers
- Make sure you submit all the necessary documents as directed from the official website.
Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted… make you applications wisely.