Crescent Point Energy Jobs 2020 | Temp – Reservoir Engineer and How to Apply – Applications are currently ongoing from fitly qualified applicants for the Crescent Point Energy Jobs 2020 as Temp – Reservoir Engineer. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this chance.
Crescent Point Energy Jobs 2020 | Temp – Reservoir Engineer and How to Apply
Do you really need a job?if yes! this article is for you.
This is an apple opportunity for those of us that want to work with Crescent Point Energy… just stay focus for more details below.
Temp – Reservoir Engineer
- Job ID: 2019-1735
- # Positions: 1
- Job Type: Full Time Temporary
- Posted Date: 3 weeks ago(12/17/2019 7:09 PM)
- Department: Engineering
- Posting Close Date: 1/10/2020
- Job Location: US-CO-Denver
- Position Reports To: Vice President, Operations and Lead Engineer – New Ventures
- Description of the Job
Crescent Point Energy U.S. Corp., a subsidiary of Crescent Point Energy Corp., is a leading North American light oil producer, driven to enhance shareholder returns by cost-effectively developing a focused asset base in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Crescent Point Energy U.S. Corp. is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Temp – Reservoir Engineer
Location: Denver, Colorado
Reports to: Vice President, Operations and Lead Engineer – New Ventures
The Reservoir Engineer role will begin as a temporary or contract role that will work with a team of Engineers and Geologists to complete technical and economic reviews of various oil and gas basins and companies in North America. Preliminary scoping will lead to in depth evaluations of high graded companies and exploration opportunities to identify acquisition opportunities
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
- Conduct preliminary scoping that will lead to in depth evaluations of high graded companies and exploration opportunities to identify acquisition opportunities.
- Provide in-depth analysis on data that allows for various industry standard reservoir engineering analysis in order to present opportunities the New Ventures and Executive team
- Data collection from state and industry standard sources such as IHS and Drilling Info
- Data analysis using analytics software such as SPOTFIRE or Power BI
- Working closely with Geoscientists to enhance the company’s technical understanding of various oil and gas basins
- Creating Net Asset Value and Cash flow models of various companies
- Presenting analysis and making recommendations to management and executive
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma is required
- 10 – 15+ years of experience working tight, unconventional plays, and production/reservoir focused
- Expert level capabilities in ARIES economics, Spotfire data analytics, Type curve analysis and Lease operating statement analysis
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required
- Experience with RTA analysis on tight unconventional oil and gas wells
- In depth knowledge of completions and hydraulic frac designs
- Operations experience across a multitude of basins and facets of the Oil and Gas industry
- Knowledge of midstream and downstream operations
- Ability to meet production demands with focus on quality of work
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Ability to manage multiple demands with high attention to detail is required
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Q-Engineering, Value Navigator and Excel are an asset
- Team player who enjoys learning and contributing to team goals
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates are to apply online using this link http://www.crescentpointenergy.com/
- You are also advised to be visiting this site in case if there is any change in their system of operations
- Submit all the necessary documents as directed from their official website.
Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted… Good Luck!