Application For Agbami Scholarship Campaign 2020 | How to Apply – Applications are currently ongoing from suitably qualified applicants for the Agbami Scholarship Campaign 2020. Interested person(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this chance.
The scholarship programme, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in Nigeria.
Eligible courses for 2020 Agbami Scholarship in Nigerian Universities are;
- Medicine and Surgery
Application Deadline: 5th December, 2020
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and also a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
- Have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- Be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2018/2019 academic session)
- Upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Application Process: To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Follow this Link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to log in.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10.Click Submit Application to submit information
11.You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Please Note, Multiple applications for Agbami Scholarship attract a disqualification penalty.
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
Finally, Ensure you have all the needed documents scanned and ready before continuing to the application page.
Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
We really care for your contribution and we quickly attend to that. Thus, if you have interest in our write up and may like us to be given you updates as regards Agbami Scholarship Campaign 2020, Quietly provides us your email Address and also make use of the comment box below.