Amazon Store Card Login, Payment & Customer Service
Amazon Store Card Login, By logging into your Synchrony Bank online account, you can make one-time or recurring payments on your Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card Account. You can visit your online account or look up the payment due date for your account on your monthly billing statement.
On qualifying purchases (based on item eligibility and/or cart total), holders of Amazon Store Cards can select Special Financing or Equal Monthly Payments.
You should adhere to these easy procedures if you wish to access your Amazon Store Card account on your desktop:
Visit the login page for the Amazon Store Card.
- You’ll see a login window appear on your desktop. Simply fill in the necessary fields with your username and password.
- Click “Secure Login” to access your Amazon Store Card account after providing your login information. If your username and password are correct, you will then be sent directly to your account.
Via a mobile device or tablet
You need to follow the steps below if you want to access your Amazon Store Card account from a mobile or tablet device:
- On your Apple or Android smartphone, download the Amazon Store Card mobile app.
- Once you’ve downloaded the Amazon Store Card mobile app, you can access your account by entering your login information.
How Do You Pay With Your Amazon Store Card?
With an Amazon Store Card, you may make significant purchases at one of the biggest online retailers. However, having a lot of purchasing power frequently means having a lot of bills that need to be paid on time.
Otherwise, you will begin to be charged a high interest rate on the total balance for the duration of the term.
In order to make it simpler for cardholders to pay their Amazon Store Cards bills on time, Amazon also offers a variety of payment methods, including;
Online Payment Method
You can quickly pay your bill from your PC or mobile device if you have registered your Amazon Store card online. Having trouble doing that? Take the actions outlined below:
- To log in to your account, open the Amazon Store Card login website or mobile application.
- “View and Make Payments” can be found under the “Payments” heading.
Choose whether you wish to pay the statement balance, the current balance, or the minimum installment.
- Pick a date for payment.
- To continue with the payment, enter your routing number and banking information.
- You can still pay your bill by selecting “Pay as Guest” even if you haven’t registered your Amazon Store Card online. You must, however, input your card number, ZIP code, and Social Security number in order to use this service.
Pay By Phone
Are you trying to find a simple way to pay? Simply place one call to pay your Amazon Store Card. Having trouble doing that? Here are few easy actions you must take:
- Call 866-634-8379 to reach Synchrony Bank customer service.
- Await the instructions. Press “Two” on your keypad afterwards.
- Pay close attention to the instructions, then hit “One” on your keypad.
- In order to assist the customer service representative in locating your account, provide your Amazon Store Card account number.
- To complete your payment, follow the onscreen instructions.
Pay By Mail
Do you still use your old Amazon Store card? You can pay your card bill in the mail, which is wonderful news. Having trouble doing that? Take the actions outlined below:
Send a cheque or money order to Amazon or Synchrony Bank.
Synchrony Bank / Amazon | PO Box 960013 | Orlando, FL 32896-0013) is where you should send your money.
When checking out, customers who meet the criteria can choose these as equal monthly payment alternatives. Additionally, they work to buy anything on Amazon.com, excluding:
- Digital products and content;
- Out of stock or available soon items;
- Print at Home and E-mail Amazon.com Gift Cards;
- Prime subscriptions, Subscribe & Save, and Recurring Delivery orders;
- Grocery items, or prescription medication;
- Vehicles, or Coins & Collectibles;
- Items bought on a website other than Amazon.com.
Amazon Store Customer Service
How to contact Amazon
The majority of customers’ demands are covered by Amazon’s customer support page, which also has options for “something else” including queries concerning deliveries, login and security, subscriptions, payments, accessibility, and even issues about payments. When you select “something else,” you are taken to another multi-option menu where you can find more information.
A “help library” is another feature of Amazon’s customer support department where customers can write particular questions for more success.
The “I need more help” option on the customer service support page’s “something else” menu will take you to Amazon’s live chat when you choose that option. You can talk with an automated messenger bot in the new window that will be opened as a result.
Call 1-888-280-4331 to speak with an Amazon representative. It is always open to call.
The email address for Amazon’s customer care is email@example.com, but according to Insider, the e-commerce business prefers to handle support over the phone or through live chat.
via social media
Twitter user @AmazonHelp represents the customer care department of Amazon. The account tweets responses to inquiries in 12 different languages.
How can I contact a live person at Amazon?
Try putting “Talk to a representative” into the live chat box if you want to speak to someone at Amazon. You have three choices when using the messaging assistant: you can talk with a representative, call back and view frequently asked questions, or go back to the customer support portal.
How do I file a complaint with Amazon?
Usually, you may resolve your issue by visiting Amazon’s customer service page or speaking with a professional, but some problems call for even more.
The company’s online payment processing service, Amazon Pay, takes payment-related complaints via phone or mail. The contact information is 866-216-1075, and the postal address is PO Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108 for Amazon Payments, Inc.
By contacting the state’s complaint office, which is indicated on the Amazon Pay website, customers can also make complaints directly to their state agency.
Frequently asked questions
How do I find my Amazon Pay transactions?
Use your Amazon login and password to sign in as a “shopper” at pay.amazon.com. The “Activity” tab displays one-time transactions, whereas the “Merchant agreements” tab displays subscription agreements. On Amazon.com, you can also view your transactions.
What bank is Amazon store card?
The Synchrony Bank-issued Amazon Secured Card and Amazon Prime Secured Card are distinctive credit cards with two distinct sets of benefits—the Secured Card features and the Store Card features. The rates, fees, and rewards for the two credit features vary in some ways.
How do I Check my Amazon payment balance?
Visit the Amazon Pay website and sign in using your customer account. The page for your account opens and shows your account activity. The most recent transaction is displayed at the top along with its Transaction Date, Merchant, Status, and Amount.
As with any online delivery business, there could be a few hiccups along the route, despite the fact that Amazon is famous for its effectiveness and quickness. It’s possible that your item was lost in transit or that you regret your Black Friday purchases. It’s possible that you require assistance in updating the delivery address for your package or that there is an issue with your account.
Whatever your question, there are various ways to contact Amazon’s customer care team. Here, you may find out how to get in touch with Amazon and select the approach that suits you best.