9Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancy 2019-2020 | How to Apply – Top Crux – Applications are currently ongoing from suitably qualified applicant for the 9Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancy 2019-2020. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this chance.
9Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancy 2019-2020 | How to Apply – Top Crux
Do you really wish to work with 9Mobile Nigeria network, if yes! this article is for you.
This is an apple opportunity for those of us that want to work with 9Mobile Nigeria Network… just stay focus or more details below.
Recruitment at 9Mobile Nigeria: The 9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007.
The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Site Acquisition Officer
- Facilitate and coordinate searches, due diligence and lease negotiations for target acquisition sites.
Principal Functions for 9Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancy
- Monitor current trends in legal and regulatory provision as it impacts acquisitions and leases.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate the process of site-to-get search, identification, due diligence, and lease negotiations within a specified search region.
- Coordinate and attend the site survey with RF Planning and optimization, Rollout and Civil teams
- Participate in visits to proposed EMTS base station sites by relevant regulatory bodies (e.g. NCC) to obtain necessary clearance.
- Provide input in the negotiation and conclusion of an acceptable lease agreement with the landlord of the approved sites.
- Request and verify all Title Reports for the approved candidates.
- Project-manage the lease agreement and renewal process to completion.
- Manage relationship between EMTS and host communities.
- Ensure maintenance and update of database of sites acquired.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Site Acquisition.
Educational Requirements for 9Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancy
- First degree from a recognised University
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
- Business Application Knowledge
- Contracting/Contracts Management
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications.
- Problem solving
- Personal Effectiveness.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply for 9Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using this link below: