University of Regina Scholarships for International Students 2023 – Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the University of Regina Scholarships that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
University of Regina Scholarships for International Students 2023 – Top Crux
Do you really want to further your education in Canada? if yes! this article is for you… just stay connected for more details below.
Applications are now ongoing for the University of Regina Scholarships 2023/2024 Academic Session. This Scholarship is open for everybody all over the world and the offers are Bachelor’s, & Master’s programs.
Moreover, this is Canada Scholarship and it covers almost all the major academic fields. It provides a full graduate program, 100% tuition support, and one-hour wages for experimental learning and work opportunities. It’s our concern to always bring to your notice whenever there is opportunity ongoing.
Scholarship Descriptions are as Follows;
- Host Country: Canada
- Institution: University of Regina
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Award: Up to $20,000
- Nationality: International Students are Welcome
- Application Deadline: Dependent on Your Country
- For Undergraduate: The University of Regina provides undergraduate scholarships of up to $20,000 annually. The educational award of $3,000 is automatically awarded to undergraduate students who are applying for admission at the university.
- For Graduate: Selected international applicants will get an amount of up to $20,000 per year.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be offered in all the subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: $3,000 International Entrance Scholarship will be awarded to all undergraduate students who are applying for admission directly from a secondary school to Undergraduate Level.
- University of Regina scholarship is awarded to top international students with an 85% minimum admission average and must enroll in and complete at least 9 credit hours per term.
- For Graduates: For Ph.D. scholarship applicants must have a minimum of a first-class average or an 80%. For Master must have a minimum of 75% and achieve an average of 80 percent during the program.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- Provide your High School Transcript For Bachelor
- Bachelor’s Degree for Master’s and Master’s Degree for PhD required
- Copy of your passport
- Two Recommendation Letter For Master or PhD
- Research Proposal For Ph.D. only.
Jump on How to Apply for University of Regina Scholarships
Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow this steps to apply online:
- All the applications are to be made online through this their official website: For Undergraduate Apply and For Graduate Apply
- You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
- Do not disclose details of your registration to anybody
- Try to register on time to avoid making mistakes while rushing
- Only use your personal email, don’t make use a shared email for registration
- You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards this scholarship.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “University of Regina Scholarships”…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.