KAIST University Scholarship for International Students 2023 – (Funded) – We are here to inform the general public about the KAIST University Scholarship that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
KAIST University Scholarship for International Students 2023 – (Funded)
Do you really want to further your education in South Korea? if yes! this article is for you… just stay connected for more details below.
Applications are now ongoing for the KAIST University Scholarships 2023/2024 Academic Session. This Scholarship is open for everybody all over the world and the offers are Masters, & PhD programs.
Moreover, this is Scholarship in South Korea and it covers almost all the major academic fields. It provides a full graduate program, 100% tuition support, and one-hour wages for experimental learning and work opportunities. It’s our concern to always bring to your notice whenever there is opportunity ongoing.
Scholarship Descriptions are as Follows;
- Level of Study: Masters, & PhD
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: South Korea
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: Ongoing.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
KAIST University Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- A Full Scholarship ( All expenses are covered by the program )
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s advisor/department.
Eligibility Criteria for KAIST University Scholarship
To qualify for KAIST University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: Applicants must meet one of the English proficiency test minimum score requirements:
- TOEFL iBT 83 (PBT 560, CBT 220)
KAIST’s institution code for TOEFL is 0195
- IELTS 6.5 band(Academic mode)
- TOEIC 720(Listening & Reading)
- TEPS 599/New TEPS 326
- TOEFL iBT 83 (PBT 560, CBT 220)
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship (dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students
- For masters scholarship, applicants hold or or expect to hold a bachelor’s degree before enrollment at KAIST.
- For doctoral scholarship, applicants hold or expect to hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree before enrollment at KAIST
Jump on How to Apply for KAIST University Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow this steps to apply online:
- All the applications are to be made online through this their official website: Visit here Official Website to Apply Online and also for detailed information.
- You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
- Do not disclose details of your registration to anybody
- Try to register on time to avoid making mistakes while rushing
- Only use your personal email, don’t make use a shared email for registration
- You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards this scholarship.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “KAIST University Scholarship”…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.