University of Lausanne Scholarship | Study in Switzerland 2023 – We are here to inform the general public about the University of Lausanne Scholarship that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
University of Lausanne Scholarship | Study in Switzerland 2023
Do you really want to further your education in Switzerland? if yes! this article is for you… just stay connected for more details below.
Applications are now ongoing for the University of Lausanne Scholarships 2023/2024 Academic Session. This Scholarship is open for everybody all over the world and the offer is only for Master’s degree programs.
Moreover, this is Scholarship in Switzerland and it covers almost all the major academic fields. It provides a full graduate program, 50% tuition support, and one-hour wages for experimental learning and work opportunities. It’s our concern to always bring to your notice whenever there is opportunity ongoing.
Scholarship Descriptions are as Follows;
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Institution: University of Lausanne
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2022.
- Interfaculty Programs
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
The University of Lausanne scholarships offer a monthly remission of CHF 1,600.
The requirements for the UNIL scholarship are as follows:
- You must have obtained a degree from a foreign university that UNIL recognizes as being equivalent to a graduate degree before the start of the Master’s program there.
- Having achieved academic success throughout your education
- Have a language proficiency of at least B2 in French (on the European Language Portfolio worldwide scale) or, depending on the language used for the master’s program you want to pursue, at most C1 in English.
- You are not a part of UNIL.
- The remaining fees and charges must be able to be covered by the applicants.
- Those with a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university who also have stellar academic records are eligible to apply.
- Application form
- Passport size picture
- Copy of secondary school diploma.
- Academic transcripts
- Program description of last semester of bachelor’s degree (if the degree is not issued yet)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation letters (two)
- Cover letter
- Copy of official language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Copy of passport and identity card
- Proof of application fee
Jump on How to Apply for University of Lausanne Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow this steps to apply online:
- All the applications are to be made online through this their official website: Visit Official Website to Apply Online and also for detailed information.
- You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
- Do not disclose details of your registration to anybody
- Try to register on time to avoid making mistakes while rushing
- Only use your personal email, don’t make use a shared email for registration
- You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards this scholarship.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “University of Lausanne Scholarship”…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.