University of Tokyo International Scholarships in Japan 2022 | How to Apply – Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the University of Tokyo International Scholarships in Japan 2022 that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
University of Tokyo International Scholarships in Japan 2022 | How to Apply – Top Crux
Do you really want to further your education carrier in Japan? if yes! here is your opportunity… just stay tuned for more details below.
However, University of Tokyo International Scholarships in Japan 2022 are open to all students pursuing undergraduate, masters and doctoral programs, and current university students over the age of 18 are welcome to apply.
- Deadline: 30 April 2022
- Study in: Japan
- Providers: University Of Tokyo
- Study Level: Masters , PhD , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
The University of Tokyo is pleased to offer the Honjo International Foundation Scholarships to assist outstanding candidates in Japan for the academic session 2022-2023.
The main objective of this University of Tokyo International Scholarship programme is to encourage Japanese and international students who want to enroll in master’s and doctoral degrees. Privately financed international students being enrolled in a graduate school in Japan or planning to enroll in September 2022 are eligible to apply.
The University of Tokyo is a public research university ranking number 1 in the nation. Tokyo aims to nurture global leaders with a strong sense of public responsibility and a pioneering spirit, possessing deep specialism and broad knowledge.
The university will provide all the following benefits at the university:
- Duration of 1-2 years with 200,000 JPY/month
- Duration of 3 years with 180,000 JPY/month
- Duration of 4-5 years with 150,000 JPY/month
- Eligible Countries: Japanese and international students are eligible to apply for this University of Tokyo International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters or Doctoral programme offered by the University of Tokyo.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Privately financed international students enrolled in a graduate school in Japan in September 2022 or planned to enroll in September 2022.
- Doctoral Course students starting/ having started their course before becoming 35 years old; Master’s Course Students before becoming 30 years old.
- Those who can communicate well in Japanese. Interviews will be conducted in Japanese.
Jump on How to Apply for University of Tokyo International Scholarships in Japan 2022
- Students must submit an admission application for the designated programme. After that, they must follow the steps to apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have Japanese and English language skills.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “University of Tokyo International Scholarships in Japan 2022″…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.