Slovak Government Scholarship for International Students (Fully Funded) – Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the Slovak Government Scholarship for International Students that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
Slovak Government Scholarship for International Students (Fully Funded) – Top Crux
Do you really want to further your education in Slovak Republic? if yes! this article is for you… just stay focus for more information below.
Moreover, the Slovak Scholarships for International Students is Fully Funded Scholarship by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic. The Opportunity of Study in Slovakia for students from all over the world to continue their higher studies in the higher education institutions of Slovakia. The Masters Students, PhD Students, university teachers, researchers and artists are Eligible to apply Slovak Republic NSP Scholarship.
For this Full Free Scholarships, Participants from around the world can apply. All academic Fields & Majors are available in Slovakia International Student Scholarships to Study Free in Slovakia. There is No Application Fee Required. Must Check University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2022 in UK (Fully Funded).
National Scholarship Program 2022 Details:
- Provided by: Government of Slovakia
- University: Higher Education Institutions of Slovakia
- Degree level: Masters, PhD, Teachers, Researchers and Artists
- Eligible nationality: International
- Scholarship award: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 30 April 2022.
This is a Full Free scholarship in Slovakia for international students. This free scholarships to study abroad in Slovakia will cover almost most of the Expenses, Not all, but most of the Expenses Such as:
- The free scholarships for international students to Cover International Scholarship Holders’ Living Costs
- Food, Accommodation During their Stay
- University Student: 400 €
- Ph.D. Student: 734 €
- Travel Allowance for University and PhD Students:
- distance up to 350 km – 0 €,
- distance more than 350 km, max. 2,000 km – 250 €,
- distance more than 2,000 km, max. 7,000 km – 500 €,
- distance more than 7,000 km – 1 000 €.
- University Teacher, Researcher, Artist
- Without a Ph.D. Degree (or its equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 734 €
- with Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 980 €
- with Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 1,050 €.
Duration of the Scholarship:
National Scholarship Program 2022 of the Republic of Slovakia is the Short Funding Exchange Program to continue their Research in Higher Educational Institutions of Slovakia.
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (Students): 1 – 2 Full Semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 Months) or Full 1 – 3 trimesters, in case the academic year is divided into trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months).
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (PhD students): 1 – 10 Months.
- Duration of a scholarship stay (University Teachers, Researchers or Artists): 1 – 10 Months.
The General Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- All International Students from around the world are Eligible.
- University Students at Universities outside Slovakia.
- Note that this Slovakia full scholarship for international Students 2022 is not a Full-time Scholarship for Full Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs or PhD Degree Scholarships.
- This is Not a Full Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship or PhD Degree Scholarship.
- are students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study program.
Required Documents are as follows:
- Academic Resume or CV
- Statement of Interest or Motivation
- Study Plan/Research Plan/Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Educational Documents (Results, Transcripts, Degrees)
- Admission or Offer letter
- Copy of Passport
- Other Supporting Documents (If Any)
Application Deadline: April 30th; 2022
Jump on How to Apply National Scholarship Program 2022?
Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow this steps to apply online:
1. All the applications are to made online through this their official website: Apply Now
2. You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
3. You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards Slovak Government Scholarship for International Students
You have to Apply Online for National Scholarship Program 2022 in Slovakia. The detailed information is given below in an Official Scholarship website below:
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “Slovak Government Scholarship for International Students”…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.