Fully Funded Royal Society University Fellowship in UK 2022/2023 – Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the Fully Funded Royal Society University Fellowship in UK 2022/2023 that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
Fully Funded Royal Society University Fellowship in UK 2022/2023 – Top Crux
Do you really want to further your studies in United Kingdom? if yes! this post is for you… just stay focus for more details below.
However, the University research program is extraordinary scientists who just started their research have an outstanding potential to become leaders in their field of research. The fellowship gives scientists the opportunity to be independent researchers (i.e to build an independent research career). The fellowship opportunity is open to research in the Royal Society Remits of natural sciences which includes; biological research, chemistry, mathematics, engineering, and physics.
Scholarship Benefits/ Duration
The fellowship offers applicants the following benefits;
- Funding is initially provided for five years with the opportunity to apply for an extension of an additional three years.
- Research Fellows salary: 80% of the basic salary costs up to £41,340 in the first year, estates costs, and indirect costs
- Contribution to research expenses of £13,000 in year one and £11,000 per year thereafter
- the opportunity to build an independent research career
- freedom, time, and long term flexible support to pursue high-quality and innovative lines of scientific research
- support to develop as a research leader by offering tailored, high-quality professional development, networking, and engagement opportunities
- flexibility to accommodate personal circumstances such as caring responsibilities or health-related needs
- This scheme is highly flexible to accommodate part-time work, sabbaticals, and secondments. There is also provision for maternity, paternity, adoptive or extended sick leave
Applicants must have a Ph.D. ( applicants who just submitted their Ph.D. will not be considered).
Applicants must be in the early stages of research and must have between three to eight years of research experience since their Ph.D. by the deadline.
Applicants must not hold a permanent position in a university or for-profit research program
Applicants must not have or previously have had a fellowship that provides an opportunity to build an independent research group, which means applicants must be independent researchers.
Jump on How to Apply for
Interested and qualified candidate(s) ought to follow this steps to apply online:
1. All the applications are to made online through this their official website: Visit the official website for easy access to the application and more detailed information about the fellowship via; https://royalsociety.org/grants-schemes-awards/grants/university-research/
2. You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
3. You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards University of Manchester Global Future Scholarships in UK 2022/2023.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about Gunmen that Kidnap Two Islamic Priests After Eating Food at their Home…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.