Scholarship in Harvard University for International Students – Fully Funded Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the Scholarship in Harvard University for International Students that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
Scholarship in Harvard University for International Students – Fully Funded Top Crux
Do you really want to further your education United State of America? if yes! this article is for you… just stay tuned for more details below.
However, Harvard American Scholarship is one of the Top highest Paid Scholarship in the world. Applicants across all over the world are eligible for this Scholarship. The Duration of this Scholarship in USA is 2 years. Scholarship Funding is US$102,200. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 2-year course at Harvard Business School. There is No Regutsrtaion Fee Neither Any Highest CGPA Requirement from Harvard SCholarship Program.The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
Applying process Harvard MBA Program is Online. Send your CV with other documents to University Committee. The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2022. Successful scholars are expected to complete a 2 Month Unpaid Internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Further information is given below.
Details of Scholarship in Harvard University 2022
- Country: United States of America
- Degree: MBA
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: 31st May 2022
About Boustany Foundation
This Foundation was Established in 2006 by Nabil Boustany and his son Fadi. The Boustany Foundation is present in Switzerland and Monaco.
Preceding the Foundation itself, the 1st Boustany Scholarship was awarded in 1997 to an MBA student at the University of Cambridge.
The Foundation has since awarded many scholarships in various fields with plans to create more opportunities in the coming years for exceptional students. Today, the Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programs.
Harvard MBA business school will cover the following expenses of the selected candidates.
- Travel expenses are fully financed from the Home country to America.
- Accommodation is Free
- Tuition Fee waiver
- Unpaid internship facility by Boustany Foundation.
- US$102,200 funding will be given towards the Tuition Fee.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants must have an Undergraduate Degree to get MBA Scholarship.
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation.
- One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
Jump On How To Apply For Scholarship in Harvard University for International Students
1. All the applications are to made online through this their official website: To apply please visit Harvard University Scholarship. for your online application.
2. You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
3. You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards Scholarship in Harvard University for International Students.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “Scholarship in Harvard University for International Students”…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.