Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022 | How to Apply – Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022 that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022 | How to Apply – Top Crux
However, the Nigeria customs recruitment form 2021 is free of charge. Anyone who is interested in applying for NCS job recruitment should visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng or www.customs.zohorecruit.com. Currently, the portal is closed for new application.
Once Nigeria customs recruitment portal 2021 is open, we will inform you. NCS recruitment applicants normally undergo screening once the first stage of the recruitment has been concluded. See more details below.
Information we have right now is that NCS recruitment form 2021 is out. If you have been waiting for the opportunity to apply for a job in the Nigerian customs service, this is your chance.
The Nigerian Customs reopened the recruitment portal on the 13th December, 2021 and will recruit 3200 new staff into various positions in the agency.
Major Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021
The following are the basic requirements every applicants must meet to apply for the customs recruitment:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Jump on How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022
1. All the applications are to made online through this their official website:www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng for application and Detailed Information.
2. You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
3. You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards Nigeria Customs Service 2021/2022 Recruitment
Applicants that have met these requirements should proceed and fill the form on the portal. See the procedures in the next section.
Vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal and How to Sign Up
For your information, the portal is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng where you will submit your credentials for the recruitment.
Please take note, make sure every credential that is required of you is properly scanned and uploaded. Read every instructions clearly stated on the portal.
Multiple submission will be not be accepted hence, make sure you cross check every information you key into the portal to avoid being disqualified.
The Nigeria customs will close the portal most likely on the first week of January. More information will communicated to you on the deadline.
Hope we wrote an awesome article about “Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022″…please share it with your friends and also leave us a message as we reply right away.