Fully Funded Scholarships in Austria without IELTS 2021/2022 | Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the Fully Funded Scholarships in Austria without IELTS 2021/2022 that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
Fully Funded Scholarships in Austria without IELTS 2021/2022 | Top Crux
The Applications are open to apply for the Austria Government Scholarship 2021-2022. The Austrian Government Scholarship is to Study Fully Funded Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree Program. The Scholarship is Funded by the Austria Development Corporation. The Austria Scholarship is open to all the International Students from any country to Study in Austria For Free. One of the Good Opportunity to Study in Europe.
The Scholarship can be taken at any Austrian University. A wide range of Academic Fields has been offered in the Fields of Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts and many other Fields.
Study in Europe is one of the Finest Opportunity Ever You can Easily Travel to other European Countries. There are More than 10,000 European Scholarships are open. All the Expenses will be Covered Under the Austria Government Scholarships. The Detailed Information about the Republic of Austria Government Scholarships is given below.
Details About Austria Government Scholarship
- Country: Austria
- Course Level: Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Funding: Full Scholarships & Partial Scholarship
- Nationality: Developing Countries and ADC’s priority countries.
- Deadline: Ongoing
Available Fields to Study by the Republic of Austria
Participants can Study for a Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Programs in of the Following Fields below:
Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts and Related Fields.
The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses and Funded by the Government of Austria. Financed by funds of the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF). The Following Expenses will be Covered as Follows:
- Monthly scholarship instalment:1.050 EUR
- Health insurance
- Round Airfare Travel Costs
Note: Applicants from countries which are Neither Members of the EU Nor members of EFTA, EEA or OECD can be granted a Travel Allowance.
- Open to All the Nationalities Except Austrian Citizens.
- Must have completed 12 Years of Education for Bachelors Program.
- Must have Bachelors Degree for Masters Program and Have Bachelors and Masters Degree for PhD program.
- Age Should not be more than 40 Years for Doctoral Program. (born on or after March 1, 1981)
- Age Should Not be more than 35 For Bachelors and Masters Program (born on or after March 1, 1986)
- Complete Online Application form
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Supervisor Confirmation
- Passport Scanned
- University Certificates Transcripts, Degrees Confirmation.
Jump on How to Apply
The Applicants will Apply Online for the Republic of Austria Scholarships. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Austria Scholarships.