Baze University Recruitment || How to Apply – Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the Baze University Recruitment that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
Baze University Recruitment || How to Apply – Top Crux
Baze University is an Expensive private University in Nigeria Located in the Capital city, Abuja. Its mission is to establish and maintain a most suitable academic environment synergizing world-class human capital and best technology for creating and imparting knowledge to develop and modernize the Nigerian society.
It is in this regard that the University wishes to engage suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant positions… just stay focus for more details below.
1. Job Title: Internal Auditor
2. Location: Abuja
- We seek an experienced person for the position of Head, Internal Audit. The position reports to the Audit and Finance Committee/Board of trustees through the Vice-Chancellor.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments for compliance of established policies, plans, procedures and rules.
- Execute risk assessment of various functions and initiate comprehensive audit programs for the University, concentrating on high risk areas in terms of value of assets, adequacy of controls, level of staff assigned and prior incident of breakdown of internal controls,
- Develop and implement annual audit plan and issue periodic audit reports; audit,
- IT/computer-based audit activities and systems for their cost-effectiveness, security and utility for risk management and decision making.
Requirements for Baze University Recruitment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business and Finance from any recognized University and or HND in Accounting and Auditing.
- Experience in IT/IS Audit will be preferred and,
- Applicants should be of good health, sound judgment, pleasant disposition and unassailable integrity.
- Should be a member of recognized body of professional accountants ora certified Internal Auditor; or a certified internal control auditor.
- Should be conversant with the Public procurement regulatory authority
- Applicants should have been at the level of Auditing in a University for a minimum of seven (7) years.
Tenure and Conditions of Service
- The internal Auditor Post shall be for the period of four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for another four (4) years only.
Jump on How To Apply for Baze University Recruitment
Interested applicants should submit their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and copies of Credentials to their email and addressed to:
Plot 686, Cadastral Zone C00,
Jabi Airport Road Bypass (Ring Road),
Behind National Judicial Institute,
2. You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
3. You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards Baze University Recruitment