UNN Latest Supplementary Admission Lists for 2020/2021 is Out – Top Crux – Do you participated in the recent screening test at University of Nigeria, Nsukka, if yes! this article is for you… just stay tuned for more details below.
UNN Latest Supplementary Admission Lists for 2020/2021 is Out – Top Crux
Moreover, the authorities of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) have finally released the supplementary I & II UTME and Direct Entry admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Jump On How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission Lists
Follow the link below to access UNN supplementary admission lists on the university portal
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 20202021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All asterisked candidates in the above list are advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal within one week using a JAMB approved CBT Center and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that the asterisked candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results is done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNN prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNN Supplementary Admission Lists for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Hopefully we have made a wonderful article as regards UNN Latest Supplementary Admission Lists for 2020/2021… please share to your friends and also drop message for us as we attend to it sharply.