University of Montreal Scholarships 2021 in Canada | How to Apply – Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the University of Montreal Scholarships 2021 in Canada that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
University of Montreal Scholarships 2021 in Canada | How to Apply – Top Crux
Moreover, the Montréal University of Canada which is ranked no.4 in Canada and 73rd in the world is now accepting applicants for the Academic Year 2021-2022. All International Students who are planning to pursue their Higher Education from Canada are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
The university is offering 600 different study programs from which candidates can select. It is one of the best research universities in the world, it is famously known for this. 80% of the students studying right now at Montréal University, Canada are foreign.
Canada has a well-established education system, because of which there are currently 353,000 international students studying there. For furthermore information about the University of Montreal University Scholarships 2021, check the provided details below.
Details of Montreal University Scholarships in Canada 2021
- Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- University: University of Montreal
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., & Postdoctoral
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st September 2021
Offers from University of Montreal Scholarships 2021 in Canada
Montreal University Canada is offering the following fields for the students:
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Health Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Literature And Languages
University of Montreal Scholarship Coverage
The following finances will be covered for Undergraduates:
- Level A; 11,998$ per year, (2 sessions) or 5,999$ per session or 399$ (per credit)
- Level B; 5,178$ per year or 2,895$ per session or 190.60 per credit
- Level C; 2,000$ per year or 1,000$ per session or 66.67$ per credit
- 9,420$ per year or 3,140$ per session
The tuition fee of 24,300$ per year
- $19,399 per year, $6,545 per session
For more details regarding the financial coverage visit their official site (for full understanding)
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants should be enrolled in a study program at the University of Montréal (full time).
- Applicant must have completed their high school in order to apply.
- Should have completed bachelors (for masters) and bachelors and masters (for Ph.D.).
- Applicant must have a study permit (not a citizenship card).
Jump On How To Apply For University of Montreal Scholarships 2021 in Canada
1. All the applications are to made online through this their official website:
Official link of Université de Montréal Canada Scholarships
2. You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
3. You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards University of Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
Hopefully we have made a wonderful article as regards University of Montreal Scholarships 2021 in Canada... please share to your friends and also drop message for us as we attend to it sharply.