UK New Graduate Immigration Route | How to Apply – Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the UK New Graduate Immigration Route that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this opportunity.
UK New Graduate Immigration Route | How to Apply – Top Crux
Do you really want to study in UK and at the same time work? if yes! this article is for you. Route is for international students who want to work following the successful completion of a course of study at UK bachelor’s degree-level or above.
However, the new Graduate route will open for applications on 1 July 2021, allowing the UK to retain the brightest and the best international students to continue to contribute to society and the economy post-study.
Details Concerning UK New Graduate Immigration Route
International students must have completed an eligible course at a UK higher education provider, with a track record of compliance with the government’s immigration requirements to apply to the Graduate route. Students on the Graduate route will be able to work or look for work after their studies for a maximum period of 2 years, or 3 years for Doctoral students.
Jump On How To Apply For UK New Graduate Immigration Route
1. Applicants who began their studies in Autumn 2020 will now have until 21 June 2021 to enter the UK (updated from 6 April 2021) in order to be eligible for the Graduate route.
2. Students who began their studies in January or February 2021 will need to be in the UK by 27 September 2021.
3. All the applications are to made online through this their official website:
Registration Form Link – Click Here
4. You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
5. You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards UK New Graduate Immigration Route.
The Graduate route comes as the government also unveiled plans to launch another new immigration route that will help start-ups and fast-growing firms recruit the talent they need to innovate and grow at yesterday’s Budget as part of a range of measures for highly skilled migrants. As part of the route, highly skilled migrants with a job offer from a recognised high-growth firm will qualify for a visa without the need for sponsorship or third-party endorsement.
Hopefully we have made a wonderful article as regards UK New Graduate Immigration Route... please share to your friends and also drop message for us as we attend to it sharply.