State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 – How to Apply – Top Crux – We are here to inform the general public about the State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 that is currently on board. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how you can go about it.
State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021 – How to Apply – Top Crux
Moreover, students Male/Females who are unable to continue their education due to financial crises are highly encouraged to apply for SBP Scholarship 2021. The scholarship is offered for Intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate level students. Applicants belonging to any discipline or field are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to apply. Relevant documents should be sent with the application form. Applicants will be provided with different stipends monthly basis, depending on their educational degree. The deadline date is 30th June 2021. All candidates must apply before the mentioned due date.
Major Details About State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: State Bank of Pakistan
- Selection: Merit Based
- Degree: Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters
- Area: All over Pakistan
- Deadline: Ongoing
Stipend for SBP Scholarship 2021
Applicants will be provided with monthly stipends depending on their educational degree:
- 11,200 PKR for Postgraduates. (unlimited scholarships)
- 6,160 PKR for Intermediate. (200 scholarships)
- 7,840 PKR for Graduate students. (100 scholarships)
To apply for the State Bank of Pakistan Scholarship candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be only getting this scholarship program
- Applicant must be registered from an educational institute for the year 2019 or after
- Time duration of the course should be mentioned in the application form
- Applicants should provide their relevant certificates regarding their CGPA/GPA or with equivalent percentage.
- For SBP employers who are retired or deceased, their children should have passed with a B grade or 60% marks in Matric, intermediate, graduation, or diploma courses.
Jump On How to Apply For State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021
1. All the applications are to made online through their official website
2. You are to submit all the necessary documents required to avoid disqualification
3. You are also advised to visit our page frequently as updates shall be given as regards State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021.