50 Best Of King Von Quotes, Songs & Death Date
Best Of King Von Quotes & Songs, I think these 60 of King Von’s best statements will inspire you to persevere and do it with also a brave heart if you are struggling and unsure of what to do next.
But who is this King Von, anyway? Previously, King Von was a well-known American internet rapper who specialized in drill, hip hop, and gangster rap. Best Of King Von Quotes & Songs
He had many run-ins with the law as a growing child, like everyone else, and he eventually ended up in jail.
All of his difficult experiences, though, helped him grow up and become the actual guy he is today.
Although he couldn’t survive in the music business, he was nevertheless able to establish himself. Therefore, be aware that his quotes are violent and sexual. Best Of King Von Quotes & Songs
Best of King Von Quotes
Let’s now look at some inspirational and motivating quotes collected from the life experiences of internet rapper King Von.
Let’s examine some of the best King Von quotes:
1. “You gotta look out for your people, man.”
2. “I am what I am. What I’m not, see I’ll never be.”
3. “I’m heartless, b*tch. You can call me the ‘Tin Man.’”
4. “Don’t believe all that sh*t, man.”
5. “A person that stands for nothing will fall for anything.”
Inspirational King Von Quotes
6. “I’m not doing sh*t for anything; I don’t give a f*ck about any of that sh*t. I don’t care about people; I care about my people.”
7. “I’ll do whatever I can do.”
8. “You have to go harder so everybody can talk about you. The more people know you, the more money you get.”
9. “Give positive vibes out even though what we rappin’ about is really just entertainment right now. It’s just music.”
10. “We are strong, but we are stronger together.”
King Von Quotes on His Views on Life
11. “That sh*t gonna figure it out in real life.”
12. “You either gonna wait on it, or you gonna go and get it? The choice is yours.”
13. “You gotta do what you gotta do.”
14. “Time goes by, and sh*t just changes, man. People get old. People got their own sh*t going on. You know how that goes.”
15. “Do you ever get that sad feeling out of nowhere?”
16. “In jail, you don’t do sh*t but read, write, and think about the past sh*t that I did. In jail, you don’t got nothing but memories in that b*tch. I was reading a lot of books in there. That’s probably where that sh*t came from.”
Interesting King Von Quotes That’ll Tell You More About Him
17. “I’m from the streets so I like rap music; that’s what makes up the streets everywhere.”
18. “I’m a player. Like I told you in the beginning. I was born a player. It’s the player sh*t. Just let the window down, just a little bit, pass the hoe her phone, and sh*t. I let them handle it. Y’all take care of that sh*t. Y’all make that sh*t right. I was going to leave.”
19. “When I say, ‘Let me focus,’ that was just me talking to the audience. I was talking to the audience. See, I was daydreaming in the car or some sh*t. Now, folks and I see what’s goin’ on. Oh, I’m gonna ride this n*gga. You see what I’m saying?”
20. “You know I can’t do no overseas.”
21. “Would’ve never guessed I’ll be making movies.”
22. “I remember the times I had nowhere to go.”
23. “You know? The ladies love me.”
24. “Every video I see I’m as bad as hell.”
25. “I’m good at sh*t though. The first time I do something, I’ll probably be good at it.”
King Von Quotes That Will Make You Smirk
26. “They just saying sh*t, you know.”
27. “Y’all broadcasting the wrong sh*t.”
28. “You’ve got money and the sh*t that comes with the fame.”
29. “You a real n*gga and you doing this sh*t the right way. Don’t let no n*gga tell you different and don’t let none of these weak *ss hoes throw you off.”
30. “Everybody that f*cks with me, they f*ck with me, but I have to get busy because it’s all about building and going up.”
31. “I drop a song and these n*ggas quote it. If he looking for me, I’m prolly where his hoe is!”
32. “Ain’t got no beat? What the f*ck am I gonna do?”
33. “Sh*t just rhymes—it’s just hypothetical.”
34. “I’m gettin’ bigger, you just got to know how to handle that sh*t. People goin’ to be up in your business now.”
35. “There’s only so many options if a n*gga like you has felonies and sh(t. This one wasn’t working for me. This one wasn’t going right. I ain’t good at this. This is gonna get you a lot of time, so I’ma try rapping.”
Short King Von Quotes
36. “I thought I would have a real relationship, but I guess not.”
37. “Watch who you f*ck with the ones you think are real, they fake.”
38. “Always watch your back for fake n*ggas.”
39. “The day a n*gga try, that’s the day he die.”
40. “Can’t trust no b*tch.”
41. “Watch the people in your gang.”
42. “If any n*gga want smoke, bring it.”
43. “I only trust one person, and that’s my Glock.”
44. “I need to make something raw real quick.”
45. “I gotta drop on this flexing n*gga.”
King Von Quotes and Lyrics to Remind You of His Music
46. “I ain’t got no flaws.”
47. “If I tell, ‘I love you,’ I mean it.”
48. “I’m rich and they can’t take it, I’m just happy that we made it.”
49. “I done did my time, I’m chillin’.”
50. “My love don’t come with a price, you could put me in ice, it won’t stop me from skatin’ off.”
King Von’s Death Date
He died on the 6th of November, 2020 when he and his gang got into a fight in Georgia. King Von was shot many times. Although, he passed away on arrival to the hospital.
Did the tenacity and bravery of King Von inspire you?
King Von was detained for the first time when he was 16 years old. This marked the beginning of a protracted string of legal issues for the young rapper. But with Lil Durk’s assistance, he was then able to pursue a career in music and rap while still managing to avoid trouble.
He was able to put out a number of records, which contributed to his rise to fame in the music business. It was genuinely impressive how bold he was to maintain his position despite everything he had been through as a youngster and young adult.
King Von was shot many times on November 6, 2020, when he and his gang got into a fight in Georgia. Later that day, after being brought to a hospital in severe condition, he passed away there.
Frequently asked questions
What was King Von last word when he died?
Most recently, the rapper from “Pull Up” texted her moments before the shooting to tell her his final words. Von’s buddies may have deserted him when he most needed them, according to the passage. She said, “Von’s final words ‘y’all let these n-ggas go up on me.”
How much did King Von sell?
The rapper’s posthumous album has a total of 59,000 equivalent album units at its release, with 55,000 of those coming from streaming (79.06 million on-demand song streams), 4,000 from album sales, and the remaining from tracks.
In reality, King Von was a good and smart man. He told us that we must have the ability to recognize our own hope in every challenging circumstance and to use it as a springboard for recovery. Let these quotations serve as a reminder of the good he brought to the world via his music.
What do you think is the most important lesson from our collection? Which of his quotations do you like best? Kindly post a remark below.